Welcome To ArchdroneAerial Archaeology and Conservation Specialists
Aerial Surveys | GIS Mapping | Photogrammetry | Conservation | Environmental Research
Aerial Surveys | Photogrammetry | GIS Mapping | Conservation And Environmental Surveys
Welcome to Archdrone.
We are a team of Commercial Drone Pilots and Archaeologists who are licensed by the CAA to operate Commercial Drones for Archaeology, Conservation, Academic Research and TV Production in the UK.
Our services include Aerial-Imaging for site-analysis, photomosaics, 3D modelling, environmental survey, erosion, wildlife research and access to remote or dangerous locations.
We love going off-road and working on remote or isolated locations so, if you are looking to produce topographical maps, aerial images for marketing, site-erosion surveys, monitor conservation-habitat recovery or to simply film your project from the air then we have the commercial experience and licensing to help you.
“We always carry a second Inspire 1 Pro drone as a back up and enough spare batteries and tea bags to ensure we can survey until the sun sets”
Why We Are Industry Leaders
- We are fully licensed and Insured to operate commercial drones for Archaeology, Conservation, Research and Production for TV, Websites and Marketing.
- We are flexible, able to cover the whole of the UK and always put our clients behind the driving wheel creatively.
- We operate within our very own flexible Operations Manual designed specifically for Archaeology, Heritage, Research and Conservation.
- We have a dedicated department for producing Photomosaic Images, Volumetric Surveys, and Photogrammetric 3D Models.
- We work with environmental charities and departments to help monitor the natural world and to provide images for websites, marketing, fundraising and campaigns.
- We have worked with MOLA, Poole Harbour Commission, Bournemouth University, The University of Winchester, The National Trust and ITV.
- Competitive and flexible prices aimed to make aerial imaging inclusive – not exclusive.